Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry / claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information
Promoter: Registered office: Nestle UK Ltd, Nestle Confectionery (UK), York, YO91 1XY.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) & Isle of Man aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Co-op, Nestlé UK Ltd., their affiliated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Purchase necessary (no purchase necessary in NI) and mobile phone or internet access required. Please retain your receipt, as proof of purchase may be required to verify a winning entry.
- Max 1 entry/ person/ email/ day and participants must have another participating pack and hold a valid itemised receipt for each qualifying entry.
- Conduct of entry: The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the text entry process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Anyone trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms & Conditions by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, script, brute force or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- The winner must have a UK Bank Account.
- The promotion will run between 01 on 10/02/21 to midnight on 02/03/21.
- Entries outside of these dates and times will not be accepted into the prize draw.
- Prize Detail:
- There is one prize to be won in total. The prize consists of £10,000. The prize will be issued as a cheque.
- The prize unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, will only be awarded directly to the winner.
How to Enter:
- To enter participants must:
- Purchase a participating KitKat® Bunny pack within a participating Co-op store.
- Scan the QR Code on the display unit to visit the promotional website or visit www.kitkatbunnywin.co.uk to be entered into the prize draw.
- Entrants will need to enter the following details:
- First name
- Email address
- The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries during the promotional period
- The Promoter and their agents reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and review all entries and the content submitted, and to remove or refuse to take forward as an entry any content submitted that the Promoter does not deem in its sole discretion to be appropriate, contains distasteful or offensive content or which the Promoter deems to violate any of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to report any content violations to the appropriate authorities.
- All entries are therefore subject to verification and interrogation. Please retain all relevant receipts for each entry. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged. Other manufacturer's information, references or printing errors do not constitute entry information. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request proof of purchase or further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry.
- To enter without purchase in Northern Ireland only – send your name, age, full postal address and email address to: Nestlé KitKat Bunny Co-op NPN, Consumer Services, Nestlé UK Ltd, Haxby Road, York, YO91 1XY. Once the request has been verified, your information will be put forward for the draw and you will be contacted if you become a lucky winner. Only one entry per stamped, correctly mailed envelope. No Purchase Necessary applications must be received by the Promoter no later than 23.02.21 to ensure that requests can be processed for the promotion. Any applications received after this date will not be processed. Maximum of one (1) entry per person.
- No Purchase Necessary requests will be subject to verification.
Winner selection and notification:
- All valid entries received during the promotional period will be entered into the prize draw.
- The winner will be drawn and verified at random via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process on 03/03/2021.
- The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the draw taking place, giving instructions for the next steps of the claim process. The Promoter will request the potential winner to provide the Promoter in a secure link information including: their name, telephone number, proof of age, email address and home address. Once verified they will receive a confirmation email informing them that their £10,000.00 will be with them within 28 working days of the date of verification via Cheque. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/spam folders to ensure they are in receipt of any communications. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. The winner should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner, however, if the winner has not responded to notification within 28 days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize, and re-allocate the prize back into the promotion and select the reserves next in line from the original draw.
The winner will initially be notified via Email/Phone but then secure communication will occur. Further instructions will be given to the winning entrant in order to commence and validate the claim process via a secure link and validation process.
For any assistance with claiming your prize please contact Nestlé Consumer Services either by email at consumer.services@UK.nestle.com or by telephone on Freephone 00800 6378 5385 (UK + ROI).
- The prize will be issued as a cheque. Whichever is preferable to the winner. The winner must be the account holder of the bank account.
- A cheque will be fulfilled via Royal Mail 2nd Class Delivery Signed for post. The winner must have the winning cheque sent to their permanent U.K, or IoM residence. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details. Any prize cheque that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate to a reserve next in line in the original draw.
- The winner will be subject to a full verification process. The winner may be asked to provide their promotional pack and receipt (or all packs and receipts if multiple entries) as proof of purchase in order to verify their claim and email address and identity details including address (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Proof of sending is not proof of purchase. Responsibility cannot be accepted for any requested claims that are lost, damaged or delayed, nor any associated costs to entrants. Barcodes must be legible and untampered to be accepted.
- All entrants will be required to provide one genuine email address only that is personal, valid and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or is incorrect, the entry may be considered incomplete and therefore the Promoter reserves the right to invalidate the entry.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate barcode entry, or for any faulty, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of barcodes at any point in the operation of this promotion.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the microsite or any combination thereof;
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage or loss suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize or any injury or damage to the entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the promotion.
- By taking part in the promotion, the winner agrees that Nestlé may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities relating to the promotion.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all promotional matters.
- In the event of exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the fulfilment of the prize, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.