Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the promotion?
Purchase a promotional Nestlé chilled dessert and be in with a chance of winning a 55” Crystal UHD 4K HDR Smart TV every week* and one of 10,000 Rakuten TV movie codes*.
*ROI: 1x 4kTV to be won in main prize draw 15.03.21 – 09.05.21 & 300 Rakuten TV movie codes to be won instantly. See T&C’s for further details.
- How long is the promotion running for?
Main Promotion UK, IoM, CI: 00:00:00 on 15.03.21 until 23:59:59 on 09.05.21 where instant win online prizes are available together with weekly prize draws for UK, IoM & CI as follows:
Weekly Prize Draw Opening & Closing Dates & Times Prize Draw Date 1 00.00 on 15.03.21 until 23.59 on 21.03.21 22.03.21 2 00.00 on 22.03.21 until 23.59 on 28.03.21 29.03.21 3 00.00 on 29.03.21 until 23.59 on 04.04.21 06.04.21 4 00.00 on 05.04.21 until 23.59 on 11.04.21 12.04.21 5 00.00 on 12.04.21 until 23.59 on 18.04.21 19.04.21 6 00.00 on 19.04.21 until 23.59 on 25.04.21 26.04.21 7 00.00 on 26.04.21 until 23.59 on 02.05.21 04.05.21 8 00.00 on 03.05.21 until 23.59 on 09.05.21 10.05.21 Main Promotion ROI:00:00:00 on 15.03.21 until 23:59:59 on 09.05.21 where instant win online prizes are available together with one prize draw at the end of the main promotion
Late Entry Promotion period 1: 00:00:00 on 10.05.21 until 23:59:59 on 06.06.21 for entry into the relevant late entry draw
Late Entry Promotion period 2: 00:00:00 on 07.06.21 until 23:59:59 on 04.07.21 for entry into the relevant late entry draw
- Where can I find the last 4 digits of my barcode?
Barcodes can be found on the base of packs. While barcodes will normally be printed on the base of promotional packs, they may not always appear in the same location. Lactalis does not assume any responsibility for barcodes that have been damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. If a barcode is unreadable due to a genuine printing error, participants should take a photograph and contact Nestlé Consumer Services either by email at consumer.services@UK.nestle.com or by telephone on Freephone UK: 0800 000 030 or ROI: 00800 6378 5385. Any request for assistance with barcodes must be received by 30.04.21 to ensure that the request can be processed before the closing date.
- Which products are included in the promotion?
Rolo® Crème dessert x2
Rolo® Crème dessert x4
Milkybar® Crème dessert x2
Milkybar® Crème dessert x4
Aero® Milk chocolate Mousse x4
Aero® Peppermint Mousse x4
Aero® Creations Limited Edition
Aero® Creations Chocolate x4
Rolo® mousse x4
Milkybar® Mousse x4
- How do I enter the promotion?
To enter for your chance to win, participants must:
- Purchase a participating promotional pack of Nestlé chilled desserts whilst stocks last (see above FAQ for participating products).
- Visit nestle-promotions.co.uk/chillednightin
- Enter your country of residence, county, full name, email address and the last 4 digits of the barcode from the promotional pack.
- Entrants will be notified immediately on screen if they are a winner of a Rakuten TV movie code, all entrants will be entered into the relevant prize draw for a 55” Crystal UHD 4K HDR Smart TV. Winners of the TV will be notified by email, and need to retain their promotional pack and receipt to verify their win. Once verified, winners will need to supply relevant information such as postal address.
- What is the value of the prizes?
The 55” Crystal UHD 4K HDR Smart TVs are valued at £444.99 and Rakuten TV movie codes are valued at £4.99 (€4.99 ROI).
- How many times can I enter the promotion?
There is a maximum limit of 2 entries per person, per day. Maximum 1 prize of each tier per person.
- Do I need to keep hold of my promotional pack?
Yes, promotional packaging and bar codes should be retained for claim and verification purposes for the 55”Crystal UHD 4K HDR Smart TV.
- I am not in the UK. Can I still enter?
Yes, residents of the ROI can enter the promotion too. To enter without purchase in Northern Ireland only – send your name, age, full postal address and email address to: Nestlé Chilled Night In, No purchase necessary, Consumer Services, Nestlé UK Ltd, York, YO91 1XY. Once the request has been verified, a promotional code will be provided via email, which can then be entered on the microsite in order to enter the winning moments and weekly prize draw. Your NPN (No Purchase Necessary) entry will be entered into the promotion with the same opportunity of winning as the purchase necessary route. NPN (No Purchase Necessary) Winners ONLY will be subsequently contacted by email in the first instance with details of how to claim the prize. Only one entry per stamped, correctly mailed envelope. A maximum of 2 entries per person, per day. To ensure requests can be processed in time, No Purchase Necessary applications must be received by the Promoter no later than:
a. 30.04.21 for entry into the main promotion.
b. 25.06.21 for entry into the late entry draws.
No Purchase Necessary winners will be subject to verification.
Redeeming your Rakuten TV Movie Code
- What is Rakuten TV?
Rakuten TV - Your cinema at home. Rakuten TV provides a combination of services that offer a universe of content such as movies and TV programmes, in just a few clicks. Rakuten TV is available on all connected devices, giving you the option to enjoy your movie of choice, on the screen you want.
- What devices can I use to watch Rakuten TV?
The Rakuten TV catalogue includes SD and HD content which can be rented or purchased from any of the devices supported by Rakuten TV.
You can enjoy HD content on the following devices:
- Samsung Smart TVs
- Xbox One
- Panasonic Smart TVs
- LG Smart TVs
- Windows 8.1 tablets/Smartphones
- Sony Smart TVs
- iOS and Android on smartphones and tablets
- Computers (PC & Mac)
- I don’t have a Rakuten TV account. Can I still redeem the prize?
In order to redeem your Rakuten TV movie code you will need to register with Rakuten TV (if you don’t already have an account). No card details are required to set up an account.
- How long will the Rakuten TV credit last for?
The expiration date for the credit is the 31.09.21, meaning all movie codes must be redeemed by this date.
- How old do I have to be to redeem my Rakuten TV voucher?
You must be 18 or older to participate in this promotion.
- How do I watch Rakuten TV content?
Follow these easy instructions to redeem your voucher:
- Log in to your Rakuten TV account using your username and password
- Select the movie you want to watch by clicking on the thumbnail image of the item
- On the movie information page, click on the “Redeem Voucher” button
- Enter your voucher code making sure you do not enter any spaces before or after the code
- Now you’re ready to watch your movie! You can watch it directly on the information page of the movie or you can find it in your Library
- What broadband speed do I need to watch Rakuten TV?
To be able to watch Rakuten TV content in SD (Standard Definition), you will need a minimum connection speed of 3.0Mbps. For HD (High Definition) you will need a minimum connection speed of 5.0Mbps. You can test your internet speed here (a new window will open) here: Speed test. If you do not have enough internet bandwidth, the content you are going to watch on Rakuten TV can suffer from cut-outs and take a long time to load (buffering).
- Can I use my Rakuten TV credit on any film/ TV show?
The offer is available on any movie rental in SD, HD up to £4.99 products available on Rakuten TV.
- Can I use my credit towards a film of higher value?
No, the voucher code is usable for a movie rental in SD, HD up to £4.99. You can watch any of the movies available after clicking on "Redeem your voucher" and putting in the code when prompted. Vouchers are not for resale. The codes from this promotion cannot be combined with each other or with any other promotional codes or other promotions.
- Can I use a credit in conjunction with another voucher code?
No. The codes from this promotion cannot be combined with each other or with any other promotional codes or other promotions.
- I’m having trouble reading my bar code(s), who can I contact?
While bar codes will always be printed on the outside of promotional packs, they may not always appear in the same location. Nestlé does not assume any responsibility for bar codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. If you cannot read your bar code due to a genuine printing error, you should take a photograph of the inside of your pack, and send it via email to Nestlé Consumer Services either by email at consumer.services@UK.nestle.com or by telephone on Freephone UK: 0800 000 030 or ROI: 00800 6378 5385. Any request for assistance with codes must be received by 30.04.21 to ensure that the request can be processed before the final closing date of the main promotion.
- My computer / the website crashed as I was entering the promotion, how will I know if I’ve entered successfully?
There are 2 potential scenarios:
- Crash occurred whilst on the ‘personal details’ entry page - you will not have successfully entered and can restart immediately.
- If you have successfully entered, you will receive an on-screen confirmation. If you have entered successfully and not received the on-screen confirmation, you can enter your online code again, if you get an error message saying that the code has already been used, you will have successfully entered.
- The website isn’t loading/ working properly. What should I do?
Please refresh your browser and try to access the page again. It may be that you need to clear your ‘cache’ by holding down ‘CTRL’ and pressing ‘F5’; a ‘cache’ consists of data stored by your computer to enable similar future actions to be completed quicker. If you continue to experience problems, please get in touch with our Nestlé Consumer Services either by email at consumer.services@UK.nestle.com or by telephone on Freephone UK: 0800 000 030 or ROI: 00800 6378 5385.
- I have misplaced my Rakuten TV Movie code what should I do?
A verification email will have been sent to you displaying your Rakuten TV code. Return to this email in order to find the code. For further issues please contact Nestlé Consumer Services either by email at consumer.services@UK.nestle.com or by telephone on Freephone UK: 0800 000 030 or ROI: 00800 6378 5385 with as much information as possible and we'll do our best to help.
- My Rakuten TV Movie code isn’t being accepted on Rakuten.TV. What should I do?
Firstly, double-check that you are entering the movie code correctly. If the issue persists, contact Rakuten TV Consumer Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Promotional Website
- What are Cookies?
- Why are Cookies used on this website?
A complete list of which Cookies are used on this website can be accessed at any time by clicking the "Cookies" link in the footer of this website. You can also read more about Nestlé's Cookie policies and can even control exactly which third party Cookies are allowed and which are not.
- Are my details secure on this website?
Yes. This website uses an SSL certificate to provide 2048-bit encryption to all of our promotion participants. This encrypts the data that you send and receive from the site during the registration and login processes. It encrypts your personal information so that it is impossible to read when it travels across the internet.
- What will you do with the details I provide when entering?
- What is the minimum browser requirement for this website?
For optimum performance, we recommend using the latest full release of standard browsers listed below (no Beta releases). The site has been tested on the following:
- Internet Explorer 11.0
- Mozilla Firefox 66.0
- Safari 6.2
- Google Chrome 73.0
In addition, the site has been tested using the latest version of Safari for iOS and the latest version of Google Chrome for Android.
- Any other questions / issues / concerns