Full Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé Confectionery (UK), York, YO91 1XY.
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) who are customers of participating Vue cinemas. 18+.
- This promotion excludes employees and the immediate families of Vue Cinemas, Nestlé UK Ltd (“the Promoter”), its affiliated companies, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- No purchase required.
- Mobile phone access required.
- Maximum of 1 entry per person. Anyone entering or to be found entering more than once using multiple handsets, multiple identities or computerised or automated systems will be disqualified from the promotion.
- Conduct of entry: The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the text entry process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Anyone trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms & Conditions by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programmes, applications, scripts, alias accounts, brute force or any other automated means, that person's claim(s) will be disqualified, and any prize(s) awarded will be void.
- The Promotional Period runs from 00.00 on 04.10.2022 to 23:59 on 01.11.2022. All valid entries will be entered into a prize draw and 1 winner will be drawn at random within 3 working days of the close date.
- Any entries received outside the Promotional Period will not be accepted and may incur a charge.
- To enter the prize draw for the chance to win, participants must:
- Text the word 'VUE' to 80800 during the promotional period. The text entry is free of charge.
- Entrants will receive an automatic confirmational text to confirm entry into the prize draw.
- The winner will be drawn at random via an independently verified process, from all valid entries at the end of the promotional period.
- Upon successful verification, the winner will be contacted to confirm the details of their prize and organise delivery.
- Entrants are advised to take care when typing and entering the text code and entry details. The Promoter is not responsible for typographical errors and incorrect texts which may be charged. Only correct entries that have followed the instructions and guidelines will be accepted. Capital letters or lower-case letters will both be accepted. For the avoidance of doubt, spelling mistakes will be disqualified. Attempted additional entries will not be included in the prize draw. Persistent abuse will result in immediate disqualification without notification.
- Text messages are free, but errors could be charged at the relevant network provider's standard rate and may not be included within a prepaid text package (as fees vary by network provider). Please double check with the billpayer before entering the Promotion. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered but may still be charged.
- The Promoter and their agents reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and review all entries and content submitted, and to remove or refuse to take forward as an entry, any content submitted that the Promoter does not deem in its sole discretion to be appropriate, contains distasteful or offensive content or which the Promoter deems to violate any of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to report any content violations to the appropriate authorities.
- All entries are therefore subject to verification and interrogation. Please retain the entry confirmation text as it may be required for fulfilment and verification purposes. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged. Other manufacturer's information, references or printing errors do not constitute entry information. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else's behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter's discretion.
- Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Text messages received from the Promoter will be at the Promoter's cost.
- There is 1x prize available to be won consisting of £1,000 worth of Vue gift card vouchers. The Vue gift card vouchers will be provided to the winner in the form of 4 x £200 gift cards and 2 x £100 gift cards.
- The gift vouchers can only be redeemed in person.
- The Vue gift card vouchers are valid for 12 months from the first transaction and full gift card terms and conditions can be found via the Vue website here: https://www.myvue.com/legal/terms-and-conditions#vue-gift-card-terms-and-conditions.
- The prize is, non-negotiable, and non-refundable. No cash alternatives are offered in whole or in part and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or any part of the main prize for an item of equal or greater value due to circumstances outside of the Promoter's control should any element of the prize be unavailable. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
Winner selection and notification
- All valid entries received during the promotional period will be entered into the prize draw.
- The winner and 2 reserves will be drawn via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process from all genuine, valid entries received by the closing date.
- The winner will be notified via text within 24 hours of the draw taking place, giving instructions for the next steps of the claims process. The winner will have 14 days to claim their prize from first contact. The Promotor will request the winners' personal details via a secure link including: their name, address, confirmation of their mobile number, proof of age and email address to assist with verification and fulfilment of their prize.
- Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. Please retain winning communication until any prize has been verified. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are a winner.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner, however, if the winner has not responded to notification within 14 days of initial contact attempt, or if the selected winner is ineligible, rejects their prize, is otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize, re-allocate the prize and select the reserve next in line, as detailed as a reserve from the original prize draw. These reserve(s) will be contacted in the same process. If a winner has not responded to any communication and the prize has not been awarded after 3 attempts (main winner & 2 reserves), then the prize has therefore not been successfully claimed, and will be null and void.
- Once verified, and correct delivery address has been provided, the prize will be dispatched by Royal Mail first class signed for and should arrive within 28 days.
- Once the gift card vouchers have been issued and delivered to the winner, it is the responsibility of the winner to keep them safe. The Promoter will not issue any replacements.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to supply the correct personal information (outlined above) to claim their prize. Failure to accept the delivery may result in the prize being returned to the prize provider. The Promoter will not be held liable for non-delivery of a prize due to the provision of incorrect information.
- For any assistance needed with claiming your prize, please contact Nestlé Consumer Services either by email at consumer.services@UK.nestle.com or by telephone on Freephone 0800 6378 5385.
- The Promoter shall have sole and final determination as to which entries are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this promotion. The Promoter's decision is final and binding with regards to all promotional matters and will not respond to any correspondence.
- The Promoter is not responsible for the acts or default of third-party suppliers but will endeavour to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any faulty, incorrect, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;?
- Any unauthorised access to entry details at any point in the operation of this promotion.
- Any difficulties in entering or claiming, any entries/claims delayed or corrupted or any loss arising out of such an event;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of mobile signal, the internet or any combination thereof. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the text system.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage or loss suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize or any injury or damage to the entrant's or any other person's mobile telephone or computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the promotion.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by system virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address, purchase and identity details (passport, driving licence or equivalent), which they must provide within 7 calendar days and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion's entry requirements or otherwise, where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding. It will not respond to any correspondence.
- By taking part in the promotion the prize winners agree that the Promoter may contact them to ask for their consent as to whether they want to participate in reasonable marketing activities and publicity relating to the promotion. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants' name and/or if consent given, image or statements made by entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the promotion. Winners are not obliged to agree to any request.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant's local courts.
- By participating in the promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here. You can withdraw your consent at any time. You can request access to your personal data, have any inaccuracies rectified or request deletion of personal data by sending an email to UKI.Dataprotection@uk.nestle.com. For the purpose of this promotion, any requests to delete personal data will result in withdrawal from the promotion if submitted prior to the prizes being awarded.