†Full Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé Confectionery (UK), York, YO91 1XY.
- The promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) customers of wholesalers that stock Nestlé Duo products, aged 18+ only and excludes employees and the immediate families of Nestlé UK Ltd (“the Promoter”), its affiliated companies, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- Mobile phone access and employer consent required.
- Purchase of any 3 x cases of participating Nestlé Duo products necessary throughout the course of the promotional period. Please retain itemised proof of purchase showing date of purchase during the Promotional Period and prior to date of entry. A further three cases must be purchased and text sent in order to complete a further entry. If multiple entries are received, a valid itemised proof of purchase should be kept for each purchase and qualifying entry.
- No Purchase Necessary mail in option in Northern Ireland. See Clause 20.
- Max. 1 prize per person and max. 1 prize per account.
- Entrants must obtain their employer's permission to take part. Any personal/business tax liability arising from taking part in the Promotion will be the responsibility of the participant/business.
- Conduct of entry: The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the text entry process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from standard consumers, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, script, brute force or any other automated means, that person's entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- Anyone trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms and Conditions by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
- The promotional period for entry to win 2x pre-paid cash cards each pre-loaded with £500 to spend on fuel is from 00:00 23.05.22 – 23:59 17.07.22. All valid entries will be entered into the prize draw at the end of the promotional period and 5 winners will be drawn at random.
- Any entries made outside of the Promotional Period will not be valid and may incur a charge.
- To enter the promotion for a chance to win 1 of the five prizes available participants must:
- Purchase any 3 x cases of participating Nestlé Duo products during the promotional period whilst stocks last (see clause 21 for participating products). Purchase of 3x cases within one transaction is not necessary but will still be valid and entrants will need to keep the single receipts;
- Once the third purchase has been completed, and all receipts retained, text the word 'DUO' to 80800 during the promotional period to be entered into the prize draw. The text entry is free.
- Entrants will receive an automatic confirmational text to confirm entry into the Prize Draw.
- Winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries during the promotional period and, save for the automatic confirmational text, only the winners will be contacted after the draw.
- Entrants are advised to take care when typing the details as listed above. The Promoter is not responsible for typographical errors and incorrect texts which may be charged. Only correct entries that have followed the instructions will be accepted. Capital letters or lower-case letters will both be accepted. For the avoidance of doubt, spelling mistakes will be disqualified. Attempted additional entries or invalid entries will not be included in the prize draw. Persistent abuse will result in immediate disqualification without notification.
- Text messages are free, but errors could be charged at the relevant network provider's standard rate and may not be included within a prepaid text package (as fees vary by network provider). Please double check with the billpayer before entering the Promotion.
- The Promoter and their agents reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and review all entries and the content submitted, and to remove or refuse to take forward as an entry any content submitted that the Promoter does not deem in its sole discretion to be appropriate, contains distasteful or offensive content or which the Promoter deems to violate any of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to report any content violations to the appropriate authorities.
- All entries are subject to verification. Please retain all relevant proof of purchase for each entry, showing the date of the participating products purchased during the Promotional Period and prior to date of entry. If the winner has entered multiple times, the Promoter reserves the right to request receipt proof of all of the entries. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged. Other manufacturer's information, references or printing errors do not constitute entry information. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request proof of purchase or further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else's behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter's discretion.
- Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, misdirected, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Text messages received from the Promoter will be at the Promoter's cost.
- To enter without purchase in Northern Ireland only – send your name, age, full postal address and email address to: Nestlé Fuel Trade Promotion NPN, Consumer Services, Nestlé UK Ltd, Haxby Road, York, YO91 1XY. Once the request has been verified, your information will be put forward for entry into the draw and you will be contacted if you become a lucky winner. Only one entry per stamped, correctly mailed envelope. No Purchase Necessary applications must be received by the Promoter no later than 17.07.22 to ensure that requests can be processed for the main promotion. Any applications received after this date will not be processed.
No Purchase Necessary requests will be subject to verification.
- Promotional case products include:
24 x KITKAT Chunky Milk Duo 64g
28 x Lion Milk Duo 60g
24 x Yorkie Orange Duo 72g
24 x Yorkie Raisin & Biscuit Duo 66g
24 x Yorkie Milk Duo 72g
- There are 5 prizes in total, each consisting of 2 x pre-paid cash cards pre-loaded with £500 to spend on fuel (£1,000 worth of fuel), redeemable at all fuel stations across the UK.
- Both cash cards will be supplied to winners at the same time and will be sent via Royal Mail, Signed For 1st Class. Please allow 28 days for receipt of prize after claim and verification.
- Once the cash cards have been issued and delivered to the winner's address, it is the responsibility of the winner to keep them safe. The Promoter will not issue any replacement cash cards.
- Winners acknowledge that in accepting and using these cash cards, they are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out here, as well as by the supplier, as stated here https://d3fmwntefb06sm.cloudfront.net/prepaid/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/B4B-UK-Cardholder-Terms.pdf.
- Winners acknowledge and agree that the cash cards received will be spent solely on fuel (petrol or diesel).
- The Promoter reserves the right to request documentary evidence from winners to confirm that each of the £500 cash card prizes have been spent on fuel.
- Cash cards can be used for payments made in person, online transactions and telephone purchases. They can also be used for chip and pin purchases, contactless and pay at pump purchases.
- Cash cards are valid for 12 months from the date of activation. After this period they will be declared null and void and the balance will be wiped.
- Cash cards cannot be transferred or sold and the prize is non-negotiable and non-transferable.
- Prizes will be provided by Cloud Nine Incentives Ltd, The Station, 7 High Street, Olney, MK46 4EB (ABTA number: L9097.
Winner selection and notification
- All valid entries received during the Promotional Period will be entered into the prize draw.
- A total of 5 winners with 3 reserves for each prize (15 reserves in total) will be drawn on 18.07.22 and contacted within 7 days of the draw taking place via text to the mobile number they used when entering. Winners will receive a text from the Promoter, taking them to a secure form, where they will be asked to provide information including: their name, email address, proof of age (passport, driving licence or equivalent), mobile number (must be the same as the mobile number used for entry), home address and proof of purchase/receipts confirming the purchase(s) of the 3 cases, to assist with verification, fulfilling the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Verification of the win against the Terms and Conditions will occur prior to awarding the prize. If the winner rejects the prize, fails to pass verification or to claim their prize within 14 days from first contact, the Promotor reserves the right to forfeit the prize from this person and contact reserve winners drawn next in line in the original draw to fulfil any prizes not claimed in this manner.
- Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. Please retain winning communication until any prize has been verified. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are a winner.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners, however, if any winner has not responded to notification within 14 days of initial contact attempt or if a selected winner is ineligible or rejects their prize, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize, and re-allocate the prize back into the promotion and select the reserves next in line from the original draw. These reserve(s) will be contacted by the same process. If a winner has not been contacted and the prize awarded after attempts to contact both the main winner and the 3 reserves for the specific prize, and therefore the prize is not successfully claimed, then the prize will be forfeited and withdrawn.
- Once validated, prizes will be delivered via Royal Mail, Signed For 1st Class. Please allow 28 days for the items to be delivered from the date of address reconfirmation with the prize provider and the completion of any verification process. It is the winner's responsibility to ensure that they provide a valid UK postal address for prize delivery. Failure to accept the delivery may result in the prize being returned to the prize provider. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- Winners will need to confirm they have safely received the 2 card prizes with the prize fulfilment agency. They will need to contact Cloud Nine, the prize fulfilment agency, within 5 days of prize receipt via email at firstname.lastname@example.org from their verified email address. Upon confirmation, Cloud Nine will then load each of the 2 cards with £500 within 7 days of email receipt.
- Once activated, the winner will have 12 months from date of activation to use their fuel cards. Once 12 months have passed, the cards will expire and will no longer be usable.
- Winners will have access to a 24 hour call centre and online portal to track spending.
- It is the responsibility of the winners to supply the correct personal information (outlined above) to claim their prize. The Promotor will not be held liable for non-delivery of a prize due to the provision of incorrect information.
- For assistance with claiming your prize, please contact Nestlé Consumer Services either by email at consumer.services@UK.nestle.com or by telephone on Freephone 00800 6378 5385 (UK + ROI).
- The Promoter's decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the Covid-19 and resulting Government restrictions, any affected entrants will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or prize.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any difficulties in entering or claiming, any entries/claims delayed or corrupted or any loss arising out of such an event;
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the mobile network or internet or any combination thereof. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the text system;
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage or loss suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize or any injury or damage to the entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the promotion.
- If, due to unforeseen circumstances, the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the participant.
- In the event of exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the fulfilment of the prize, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking winners for proof of purchase, address and identity details (passport, driving licence or equivalent) which they must provide within fourteen (14) calendar days and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion's entry requirements or otherwise, where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding. It will not respond to any correspondence.
- By taking part in the promotion, winners agree that Nestlé may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in reasonable marketing activities and publicity relating to the promotion. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants' name and/or if consent given, image or statements made by the entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the promotion. Winners are not obliged to agree to any request.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant's local courts.