Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms & Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Booker Wholesale UK, Equity House, Irthlingborough Road, Wellingborough, Northants, NN8 1LT, United Kingdom
- This promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) who are customers of Booker Wholesale, aged 18+. Any entrant should be the named Booker Wholesale account holder.
- This promotion excludes employees and the immediate families of Booker Wholesale ("the Promoter"), Nestlé UK Ltd, its affiliated companies, agents, or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- Purchase necessary. Please retain any receipts/invoices as proof of purchase dated within the promotional period.
- Internet access required and a valid retail account.
- There is a maximum of 1 x prize per person / customer account for the duration of the promotion. All entrants must have a valid UK address to be in with a chance of winning.
- Maximum 1 x entry per person / customer account during the promotional period. Each entry must make a new purchase and have a unique receipt/invoice as part of the entry requirements.
- Conduct of entry: The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Anyone trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms & Conditions by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, script, brute force or any other automated means, that person's claim(s) will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- To enter without purchase in Northern Ireland only – entrants are required to send their full name, age, full postal address and email address together with their registered company name to: 'KitKat® Orange Booker Activation', Consumer Services, Nestlé UK Ltd, Haxby Road, York, YO91 1XY. All "No Purchase Necessary Requests" will be reviewed to ensure that the details provided are legitimate and associated with genuine customers of Booker and are from addresses located within Northern Ireland. Once a "No Purchase Necessary Request" has been verified, the entrant will be entered into the prize draw. Only one entry per postal application accepted and only one entry throughout the Promotional Period. "No Purchase Necessary Requests" must be received no later than midnight on 01.03.2022 so that they can be processed and added to the prize draw before the end of the Promotional Period. Only winners will be notified.
- Promotional period runs from 00:00 on 09.02.2022 to 23:59 on 08.03.2022. Any entries received outside the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
- To enter the prize draw for the chance to win, participants must:
- Visit My Booker | Booker Wholesale website at www.booker.co.uk/my-booker.
- Log into your retail account.
- Purchase 1 x case of KitKat® 4F Orange and 3 x cases of any of the following KitKat® products:
KitKat® 4F Milk
KitKat® 4F Dark
KitKat® 4F Orange
KitKat® Chunky Milk
KitKat® Chunky Milk Duo
KitKat® Chunky Peanut Butter
KitKat® Chunky Salted Caramel Popcorn
- Once qualifying purchases have been made, entrants will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
- Incomplete, illegible, invalid or misdirected entries will not be accepted.
- There is a total of seven (7) prizes available to be won as follows:
- 1 x "Big Night In", consisting of a 1-year subscription to a streaming service (exclusions apply, see point 16), smart projector and screen, 50-inch smart TV and orange-themed hamper (including a bottle of Prosecco, Gourmet Popcorn, Nestlé Confectionary and nibbles to share), worth up to a maximum value of £1,500.
- 6 x Soundbars worth up to a maximum value of £100 each. All soundbars feature HDMI, ARC and USB connectors.
- All prizes are non-transferrable, non-negotiable, and non-refundable. No cash alternatives are offered in whole or in part and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize or any part of the main prize for an item of equal or greater value due to circumstances outside of the Promoter's control should any element of the prize be unavailable. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- Prizes will be provided by Cloud Nine Incentives Ltd, The Station, 7 High Street, Olney, MK46 4EB (ABTA number: L9097)
- Subscription services may require the winner to setup the account and provide banking information for a continued membership. Please note that the subscription can be cancelled at any stage, and it is the winner's responsibility to ensure that they cancel such subscription directly with the service provider in good time as per the agreement entered into.
Winner selection and notification
- All valid entries received during the Promotional Period will be entered into a prize draw. Entrants will be deemed as the named Booker Wholesale account holder.
- Winners and a number of reserves will be drawn and verified via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process within 14 working days of the promotion closing. Winners will be drawn for the prizes in the following order: 1) Big Night In, 2) Soundbar.
- Winners will be notified via email within 3 days of the draw taking place, giving instructions for the next step(s) of the prize claim process. Winners will have 14 days to claim their prize from first contact. The Promoter will request potential winners to provide the Promoter in a secure manner, where applicable, information including: their name, mobile number, email address and home address to assist with verification, fulfilling their prize and arranging the prize dispatch. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited.
- Please retain winning communication until any prize has been verified.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners, however, if a winner has not responded to notification within 14 days of initial contact attempt or if a selected winner is ineligible, rejects their prize, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize, and re-allocate the prize by selecting the reserve(s) next in line. These reserve(s) will be contacted by the same process. If a winner has not responded to any communication and the prize has not been awarded after 3 attempts (main winner & 2 reserves), the prize has therefore not been successfully claimed, and will be null and void.
- Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time in case they are a winner.
- Once validated, physical prizes will be delivered via secure courier postage and the streaming service subscription voucher will be delivered via email or through the post in a voucher format, depending on the selection chosen. Options for streaming services will be provided by the prize provider. Please allow 28 days for the item to be delivered from the date of address reconfirmation with the prize provider and the completion of any verification process. It is the winners' responsibility to ensure that they provide a valid UK postal address or email address for prize delivery. Failure to accept the delivery may result in the prize being returned to the prize provider.
- It is the responsibility of the winners to supply the correct personal information (outlined above) to claim their prize. The Promoter will not be held liable for non-delivery of a prize due to the provision of incorrect information.
- For any assistance needed with claiming your prize please contact Nestlé Consumer Services either by email at consumer.services@UK.nestle.com or by telephone on Freephone 0800 6378 5385.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, we will work with the affected winners on a case-by-case basis.
- Any tax liability arising from receipt of a prize will be the responsibility of the recipient.
- The Promoter shall have sole and final determination as to which entries are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this promotion. The Promoter's decision is final and binding with regard to all promotional matters and will not respond to any correspondence.
- The Promoter is not responsible for the acts or default of third-party suppliers but will endeavour to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any faulty, incorrect, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Any unauthorised access to entry details at any point in the operation of this promotion.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or any website or any combination thereof.
- Entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address, purchase and identity details (passport, driving licence or equivalent), which they must provide within 7 calendar days and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion's entry requirements or otherwise, where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- By taking part in the promotion the prize winners agree that the Promoter may contact them to ask for their consent as to whether they want to participate in marketing activities relating to the promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant's local courts.
- By participating in the promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here. You can withdraw your consent at any time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For the purpose of this promotion, any requests to delete personal data will result in withdrawal from the promotion if submitted prior to the prizes being awarded.