Full Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communication, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions, and by entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Registered Office: Nestlé (IRELAND) Ltd, DUBLIN 24, D24 KX6Y.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
- This promotion is only open to residents of the ROI who are users of Tesco ROI sites communicating the WIN €2,500 NIGHTIN promotion. 18+.
- This promotion excludes employees and the immediate families of participating sites, Nestlé Ireland Ltd (“the Promoter”), its affiliated companies, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- No purchase required. The text message entry is free of charge. Retain confirmation of text entry.
- Mobile phone access required, and entrants must have a mobile phone able to send and receive messages to/from 5-digit short codes. Users on virtual mobile networks may not be able to text the short code. Please check with your network provider.
- Maximum of 1 entry per person during the promotional period. Anyone entering, or to be found entering more than once using multiple handsets, multiple identities, computerised or automated systems will be disqualified from the promotion.
- Maximum of 1 x prize per person.
- The winner must have a valid ROI address and a ROI Bank Account to claim their prize.
- Conduct of entry: The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the text entry process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Anyone trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms & Conditions by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programmes, applications, scripts, alias accounts brute force or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- This promotion opens at 00:00 on Monday 14th August and closes at 23:59 on Tuesday 26th September 2023.
- Any entries received outside the promotional period will not be accepted into the prize draw and may accept a charge.
- All valid entries made during this promotion period will be entered into a prize draw and one (1) winner will be drawn at random within 2 working days of the closing date.
- To enter the prize draw for a chance to win, participants must:
- Text the word NIGHTIN, to 50015 during the promotional period.
- Participants will receive an automatic text back, to confirm entry into the prize draw. This text must be retained in case it’s required for verification.
- 1 x winner will be drawn at random, via an independently verified computer process, from all valid entries.
- Only the winner will be contacted after the prize draw to confirm the details of their prize win.
- Entrants are advised to take care when typing and entering the free text code and entry details. The Promoter is not responsible for typographical errors and incorrect texts which may be charged at standard network rate. Only correct entries that have followed the instructions and guidelines will be accepted. Capital letters or lower-case letters will both be accepted. For the avoidance of doubt, spelling mistakes will be disqualified. Attempted additional entries will not be included in the prize draw. Persistent abuse will result in immediate disqualification without notification. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered but may still be charged.
The text message entry is free of charge. Any errors could be charged at the relevant network provider’s standard rate and may not be included within a pre-paid text package (as fees vary by network provider). Please double check with the billpayer before entering the Promotion.
- The Promoter and their agents reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and review all entries and content submitted, and to remove or refuse to take forward as an entry, any content submitted that the Promoter does not deem in its sole discretion to be appropriate, contains distasteful or offensive content or which the Promoter deems to violate any of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to report any content violations to the appropriate authorities.
- All entries are therefore subject to verification and interrogation. Please retain the entry confirmation text as it may be required. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged. Other manufacturer’s information, references or printing errors do not constitute entry information. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, invalid or misdirected entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Text messages sent from the Promoter will be at the Promoter’s cost.
- There is one (1) prize to be won across the promotional period.
- The prize of €2,500 to spend on a good night in, will be delivered via BACS transfer. The winner will have to provide a valid ROI bank account.
- The prize is non-transferrable, non-negotiable, and non-refundable. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, in exceptional circumstances the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winner.
Winner selection and notification
- All valid entries received during the promotional period will be entered into the prize draw at the end of the promotion.
- A winner and a number of reserves will be drawn via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process from all genuine, valid entries. The prize draw selection process will take place within 2 working days of the end of the promotion.
- The winner will be notified via text within 3 working days of the draw taking place, giving instructions for the next steps of the claims process. The winner will have 14 days to claim their prize from first contact. The Promoter will request the potential winner to provide the Promoter via a secure link, information including: their name, confirmation of their mobile number, proof of age, email address, their bank details and their home address to assist with verification and fulfilment of their prize, to announce them as a winner (if no objections arise) and to arrange BACS transfer. The financial information will be required to complete prize fulfilment. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited.
- Please retain any winning communication details until any prize has been verified.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner (3 attempts), however, if a winner has not responded to notifications within 14 days of initial contact attempt, or if a selected winner is ineligible, rejects their prize or is otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize, re-allocate the prize and select the reserve next in line, as detailed as a reserve from the original prize draw. These reserve(s) (2) will be contacted in the same process. If a winner has not responded to any communication and the prize has not been awarded and after reasonable attempts to contact them (2 reserves), then the prize has therefore not been successfully claimed, and will be null and void. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are a winner.
- Once the winner has been verified and bank details have been supplied, the prize will be sent via BACS. Please allow for 7 days for the prize to be delivered from valid claim and the completion of any verification process. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that they provide valid ROI bank details for prize fulfilment.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to supply the correct personal information (outlined above) to claim their prize. The Promoter will not be held liable for non-delivery of a prize due to the provision of incorrect information.
- For any assistance needed with claiming your prize, please contact Nestlé Consumer Services either by email at consumer.services@UK.nestle.com or by telephone on Freephone 00800 6378 5385.
- The Promoter shall have sole and final determination as to which entries are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this promotion. The Promoter's decision is final and binding with regards to all promotional matters.
- The Promoter is not responsible for the acts or defaults of third-party suppliers but will endeavour to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any faulty, incorrect, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Any unauthorised access to entry details at any point in the operation of this promotion.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of mobile signal, the internet or any combination thereof. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the text system.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by system virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of age and address, identity details (passport, driving licence or equivalent) which they must provide within 7 calendar days and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise, where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- By taking part in the promotion the prize winner agrees that the Promoter may contact them to ask for their consent as to whether they want to participate in reasonable marketing activities and publicity relating to the promotion. The winner is not obliged to agree to any request.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the maximum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant's local courts.