Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé Confectionery (UK), York, YO19 1XY.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
- This promotion is open to UK Contract Catering Site Managers of Elior, Compass, Sodexo, WSH, CH & Co and Aramark who are UK residents, aged 18+ only.
- This promotion excludes employees and the immediate families of Nestlé UK Ltd (“the Promoter”), its affiliated companies, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- Purchase(s) necessary. Please retain receipts/order slip as proof of purchase for each transaction, dated within the promotional period.
- Order through your usual order platform that is registered to Elior, Compass, Sodexo, WSH, CH & Co or Aramark.
- There is a maximum of 1 x prize per catering customer group. All winners must have a valid UK address.
- Maximum 1 x entry per catering site during the promotional period. Each entry must meet the entry requirements and have a unique receipt/order slip for each transaction.
- Conduct of Entry: The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Anyone trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms and Conditions by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, script, brute force or any other automated means, that person's claim(s) will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- Employers consent is required to take part in the promotion.
- This promotion opens at 00:00 on Tuesday 2nd May 2023 and closes at 23:59 on Sunday 30th July 2023.
- Any entries outside of the promotional period will not be accepted.
- To enter the prize draw for the chance to win, UK Contract Catering Site Managers must purchase 1 x case of each participating Nestlé single SKUs (KitKat® Chunky Milk 24 x 40g, KitKat® 4F Milk 24 x 41.5g, Aero® Peppermint 24 x 36g, Rowntree's® Fruit Pastilles 32 x 50g, Polo® Original 24 x 34g) via their usual ordering platform that is registered to one of the following; Elior, Compass, Sodexo, WSH, CH & Co or Aramark within the Promotional Period.
- Once all of the qualifying purchases have been made, entrants will automatically be entered into the prize draw. Stock does not have to be purchased in the same transaction, but a case of each of the participating Nestlé products must be purchased within the Promotional Period. If any entrant wishes to opt-out of the promotion, they can email email@example.com by 23:59 on Sunday 30th July 2023.
- Please retain all relevant proof of purchase for each transaction.
- Incomplete or invalid entries will not be accepted.
- For each customer group: Elior, Compass, Sodexo, WSH, CH & Co and Aramark there is a total of 1 x prize to be won for each customer group. 6 prizes available in total.
- Winning customer group can choose from a range of pre-selected experiences for a maximum of 20 people (site manager and up to 19 employees) including the following;
- Go Karting – Includes full kart equipment inclusive of safety equipment and instructions, practice laps and race laps. Exact laps and timings may vary per venue.
- Cocktail Making Masterclass – 90-minute Cocktail masterclass, including games and welcome drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks can be provided), plus a food buffet for the team. Dietary requirements can be adhered to.
- Laser Quest – Includes two games of Laser Quest with safety briefing and equipment.
- Tree Top Adventures – Includes a 2-hour tree top course experience, all equipment, safety briefings and lunch will be provided. Lunch will vary dependant on location.
- Bowling – Includes two games of bowling, a basket meal and shared pitchers for the group (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks can be provided). Exact meal options will vary dependent on location.
- White Water Rafting – Includes a 2-hour full session with instructors and private raft hire. Each raft can accommodate 6 adults. Wet suits and safety briefings will be provided.
- Paintballing – Includes full training from an experienced instructor, full equipment hire, with 300 paint balls per person.
- Escape Room – Includes a 60-minute escape room experience.
- Team Dining – Includes a 3-course set menu meal, plus a drink (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks can be provided) at a nationwide restaurant chain. Options include Wagamama's, Las Iguanas, Miller and Carter, Pizza Express & Ask Italian. Dietary requirements can be adhered to. Additional options available on request, with any additional requests to be paid for by the winner/s at the venue.
- Aqua Park Course – Includes 1-hour aqua park session, with wet suit hire, safety briefing and waterside picnic lunch after. Meal options may vary dependant on location.
- Crazy Golf – Includes one game of crazy golf and 2 drinks per person, to be chosen from a set drinks menu.
- The experiences stated above are for a maximum of 20 people (site manager and up to 19 employees), all of which must be over the age of 18 years. Experiences must be taken in full and at one venue. Nationwide locations are available for all activities. Your prize provider will provide a list of suitable locations and any further details or terms when confirming availability of your prize.
- All experiences must be taken before 30th July 2024. Winners are required to book their preferred experience a minimum of 6-weeks in advance. Experience validity is excluded over UK Bank Holidays, Christmas (22nd December 23 – 1st January 2024) and Easter (7th – 10th April 2024). Some options are seasonal and/or subject to weather conditions. Early booking is advised.
- Photographic identification may be required to be shown at the venue to authenticate age.
- A group leader should be selected for the group. They are responsible for notifying the prize provider at least six (6) weeks in advance of their preferred dates for taking the experience.
- All experiences must be completed within the timeframe stated. Extensions to the validity of the prize will not be allowed.
- The Promoter or Cloud Nine will accept no responsibility for companies or experiences etc being withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, Cloud Nine will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
- All arrangements offered are at the discretion of Cloud Nine and the Promoter. Any requests relating to destination / venue cannot be guaranteed.
- Any amendments made once the prize has been agreed will be at the expense of the winner.
- For avoidance of doubt, prizes do not include travel to and from home or any workplace, to any location of the prize experience, unless otherwise stated, or any other cost of a personal nature not stated within these Terms and Conditions for the winners / guests.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. No cash alternatives are offered in whole or in part and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize, or part of a prize, for an item of equal or greater value due to circumstances outside of the Promoter's control should any element of the prize be unavailable. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winning team. All dates, venues and experiences are subject to availability.
- The prize winners and their guests are responsible for and must comply with any venue guidelines and conduct themselves in an appropriate manor associated with the venue.
Winner Selection and Notification
- All valid entries in their respective company groups as detailed above (Elior, Compass, Sodexo, WSH, CH & Co and Aramark) will be entered into a prize draw for each respective group. There is 1x prize available to be won per catering customer group (listed). 6 prizes in total.
- A winner from each group and a number of reserves will be drawn via an independently audited and verified random prize draw selection computer process within 7 working days of the closing date.
- Winners will be notified via the site email address used for entry, within 7 working days of the draw taking place, giving instructions for the next step(s) of the prize claim process. Winners will have 14 days to respond to start the prize claim process. Winners will be verified and will be required to provide their postcode for the purposes of announcing the winners if no objection is received.
- Please retain winning communication until prize has been verified.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners (3 x attempts) following the prize draw, however, if a winner has not responded to notification within 14 days of initial contact attempt and all subsequent attempts, or if a selected winner is ineligible, rejects their prize or is otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize, and re-allocate the prize by selecting the reserve(s) next in line. These reserve(s) (2) will be contacted by the same process. If a reserve winner has not responded to any communication and the prize has not been awarded and after reasonable attempts to contact them (2 reserves), then the prize has therefore not been successfully claimed, and will be null and void.
- Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time in case they are a winner.
- Once verified, winners will be contacted by the prize fulfilment agency to liaise with them to book their prize. Please allow 28 days from valid claim and the completion of any verification process for the prize fulfilment process to begin. It is a winner's responsibility to ensure that they provide a valid email address for prize fulfilment. Winners will be asked to complete a booking form detailing out personal information, including their name, mobile number and proof of age to assist with fulfilling their prize. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. The winners will also be required to provide a general location or city for the preferred experience and a list of options will be provided to select from. Winners must inform the prize provider of any dietary requirements or medical conditions prior to confirming the booking. All prizes and venues are subject to availability.
- It is the responsibility of the winners to supply the correct personal information (outlined above) to claim their prize. The Promoter will not be held liable for non-delivery of a prize due to the provision of incorrect information.
- For any assistance needed with claiming your prize please contact Nestlé Consumer Services either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on Freephone 0800 6378 5385.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to any potential Covid-19 restrictions, we will work with the affected winners on a case-by-case basis.
- Any tax liability arising from receipt of a prize will be the responsibility of the recipient.
- In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- The Promoter shall have sole and final determination as to which entries are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this promotion. The Promoter's decision is final and binding with regard to all promotional matters and will not respond to any correspondence.
- The Promoter is not responsible for the acts or default of third-party suppliers, but will endeavour to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any faulty, incorrect, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Any unauthorised access to entry details at any point in the operation of this promotion.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or any website or any combination thereof.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of purchase, address and identity details (passport, driving licence or equivalent), which they must provide within 7 calendar days and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion or any instructions forming part of this promotion's entry requirements or otherwise, where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- By entering the promotion, the entrant agrees that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in publicity relating to the promotion. Entrants are not obliged to agree to any request.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant's local courts.