Full Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communication, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions, and by entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé Confectionery (UK), York, YO91 1XY.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland) aged 18+ who have visited a selected VUE cinema.
- This promotion excludes employees and the immediate families of VUE Cinemas, Nestlé UK Ltd (“the Promoter”), its affiliated companies, agents, or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Mobile phone and internet access required.
- Maximum 1 entry per person over the full promotional period. Anyone entering or to be found entering more than once, using multiple identities or computerised or automated systems will be disqualified from the promotion.
- Conduct of entry: The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Anyone trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms & Conditions by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programmes, applications, scripts, alias accounts, brute force, or any other automated means, that person’s claim(s) will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- The Promotional Period is split into 3 separate days relating to the location and date where the promotional experiential will occur. Customers have the opportunity to enter the promotion at one of the following VUE cinema locations on the specified dates and within the times only as stated below:
VUE Printworks, Manchester (00:01 – 23:59 15.07.23),
VUE Star City, Birmingham (00:01 – 23:59 22.07.23),
VUE Westfield, Shepherds Bush (00:01 – 23:59 29.07.23).
All valid entries on the specific entry period for each of the locations will be entered into a prize draw for that location only and a total of 5 winners per location will be drawn at random within 3 days of the final close date (15 winners in total across the 3 locations).
- Any entries received outside of each Promotional date and time Period will not be accepted.
- To enter a prize draw for the chance to win, participants must:
- Visit a participating VUE cinema on the specified date, scan the QR code found on the pull-up banner beside the KitKat® Bites Lotus Biscoff photo screen experiential and open the entry page linked or visit www.nestle-promotions.co.uk/bites-cinema.
- Enter their full name, a valid email address and location of cinema visited. Entrants must also confirm they are over 18.
- Participants are advised to take care when entering their details. The Promoter is not responsible for typographical errors and incorrect details entered. Only correct entries that have followed the instructions and guidelines will be accepted. Attempted additional entries will not be included in the prize draws. Persistent abuse will result in immediate disqualification without notification.
- The Promoter and their agents reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and review all entries and content submitted, and to remove or refuse to take forward as an entry, any content submitted that the Promoter does not deem in its sole discretion to be appropriate, contains distasteful or offensive content or which the Promoter deems to violate any of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to report any content violations to the appropriate authorities.
- All entries are therefore subject to verification and interrogation. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry.
- Illegible, invalid, or misdirected entries will not be accepted. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- There are a total of 15 x prizes available to be won split across the three different days and locations.
- The prizes will be split across each of the participating dates and location entries, as follows:
- VUE Printworks, Manchester 15.07.23 – 1 x £100 VUE Gift Card, 2 x £50 VUE Gift Cards, 2 x £25 VUE Gift Cards.
- VUE Star City, Birmingham 22.07.23 – 1 x £100 VUE Gift Card, 2 x £50 VUE Gift Cards, 2 x £25 VUE Gift Cards.
- VUE Westfield, Shepherds Bush 29.07.23 – 1 x £100 VUE Gift Card, 2 x £50 VUE Gift Cards, 2 x £25 VUE Gift Cards.
£100 VUE Gift Card
£50 VUE Gift Card
£25 VUE Gift Card
The relevant gift card voucher will be sent to the winner’s chosen address, gift cards are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
Gift card vouchers can be used to purchase cinema tickets and food/beverages within participating VUE cinemas subject to availability (Full VUE Gift Card T&Cs can be found here).
- The balance of the Gift Card may only be redeemed at the till point of any cinema operated by VUE or a group company of VUE in the United Kingdom and may not, for the avoidance of doubt, be redeemed online or by telephone.
- All prizes are non-negotiable, and non-refundable. No cash alternatives are offered in whole or in part and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize for an item of equal or greater value due to circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control should a prize be unavailable. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- Winners acknowledge that in accepting any prize, they are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out here, as well as that of the VUE cinemas as stated above.
Winner selection and notification
- All valid entries received during the promotional period from each location and relevant date will be entered into the relevant prize draw for the specific location.
- 5 winners from each cinema location /date of the promotion at the venue will be chosen at random via an independently verified computer process within 3 days following the end of the promotional period on 29.07.23.
- The £100 Gift Card prize winners will be drawn first, followed by the £50 and £25 Card winners. Then reserves for all three prize categories will be drawn in the same manner.
- The winners and reserves will be drawn via three independently audited and verified prize draw selection processes from all genuine, valid entries received on the date of the promotion from each relevant venue.
- The winners will be notified via email within 3 days of the draws taking place, giving instructions for the next steps of the claims process. The winners will have 14 days to claim their prize from first contact. The Promotor will request the winners’ personal details via a secure link including: their name, email address, proof of age to assist with verification and fulfilment of their prize, and nominated delivery address to receive their prize to.
- Inaccurate information may result in a prize being forfeited. Please retain winning communication until any prize has been verified. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time in case they are a winner.
- The Promoter will make 3 attempts to contact the winners, however, if a winner has not responded to notification within 14 days of initial contact attempt, or if the selected winner is ineligible, rejects their prize, is otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up their prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize which will be forfeited and a reserve, drawn next in line from the original applicable draw will be contacted. These reserve(s) will be contacted in the same process. If a winner has not responded to any communication and the prize has not been awarded after attempts to contact the initial winner and the 2 reserves, then the prize has therefore not been successfully claimed, and will be deemed null and void.
- Once verified, and a correct delivery address has been provided, the prizes will be sent via Royal Mail tracked service and will arrive at the winner's address within 14 days.
- Once a Gift Card has been issued and delivered to a winner, it is the responsibility of the winner to keep it safe. The Promoter will not issue any replacements.
- It is the responsibility of the winners to supply the correct personal information (outlined above) to claim their prize. Failure to accept the delivery may result in the prize being returned to the prize provider. The Promoter will not be held liable for non-delivery of a prize due to the provision of incorrect information.
- For any assistance needed with claiming your prize, please contact Nestlé Consumer Services either by email at consumer.services@UK.nestle.com or by telephone on Freephone 0800 6378 5385.
- The Promoter shall have sole and final determination as to which entries are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this promotion. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding with regards to all promotional matters and will not respond to any correspondence.
- In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- The Promoter is not responsible for the acts or default of third-party suppliers but will endeavour to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any faulty, incorrect, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;?
- Any unauthorised access to entry details at any point in the operation of this promotion.
- Any difficulties in entering or claiming, any entries/claims delayed or corrupted or any loss arising out of such an event;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of mobile signal, the internet or any combination thereof. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the text system.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by system virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address, age and identity details (passport, driving licence or equivalent), which they must provide within 7 calendar days and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise, where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding. It will not respond to any correspondence.
- By taking part in the promotion the prize winners agree that the Promoter may contact them to ask for their consent as to whether they want to participate in reasonable marketing activities and publicity relating to the promotion. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants’ name and/or if consent given, image or statements made by entrants concerning the promotion and/or prize obtained as part of the promotion. Winners are not obliged to agree to any request.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
For the purpose of this promotion, requests to delete personal data can only be actioned after the promotion has concluded and the winner(s) accepted their prize. Any data obtained via this promotion will be deleted three (3) months after the last promotion date with the exception of the winner(s) and reserves whose data will be deleted after fulfilment of the prize.