Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Promotion instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by taking part all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Participants should retain a copy for their records.
- This promotional offer is open to catering and hospitality businesses in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man, who are aged 18 years and over excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Internet access required.
- Purchase of a pack of MAGGI® RICH & RUSTIC 800g or 3kg required. Participants are required to retain the itemised receipt/invoice clearly showing the purchase of the relevant product purchased between 01.09.22 and 23:59 on 30.09.22 as proof of purchase.
- Participants may enter the prize draw as many times as they wish, provided each entry is supported with a new itemised receipt/invoice showing a qualifying purchase made between the stated promotional dates.
- Any entrant trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms and Conditions by using alternative details, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities, entering on behalf of others or otherwise acting in a manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions will be disqualified from this promotion.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted.
- Purchases made after 23:59 on 30.09.22 will not qualify for entry into the prize draw.
- A valid entry will comprise of:
- A current and valid business email address;
- An uploaded photo of a valid itemised till receipt/invoice from a recognised wholesaler as outlined above, showing one (1) pack of MAGGI® RICH & RUSTIC 800g or 3kg.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any uploaded till receipts/invoices/proof of purchases that:
- Are out of focus/blurry;
- Do not have the correct product clearly visible;
- Are old, out of date or fall outside of the stated promotional period;
- That show purchase locations in geographical locations outside the stated promotional area;
- Are not unique to the individual.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with or altering till receipts. Any attempts to submit any invalid till receipts may result in the participant’s application being frozen and possibly deleted. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entries to protect itself against fraudulent, invalid, or repetitive entries including, without limitation, to require the participant to prove that they did not return the product within the period of 14 days from the date of purchase. Statutory rights are not affected.
- No duplicate itemised till receipts will be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claimant attempting to use multiple names, false names, or attempts to manipulate receipts. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept any entry that it believes to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- All valid entries received by 23:59 on 30.09.22 will be included in the prize draw, which will take place within 14 days of the entry closing date. There is one prize available to be won consisting of £1000 in the form of a cheque made out to the individual who made the original entry. Any personal tax liability that may arise from winning the prize will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The winner will be drawn at random via an independently verified computer programme from all valid entries received by the stated closing date.
- The first valid entry drawn will be deemed the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days and after three attempts, or cannot take up the prize for any reason, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn, and the prize will pass to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original winner. If the reserve winner cannot be contacted within 14 days and after three attempts, or cannot take up the prize, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn. The process will be repeated until a valid winner can be found.
- The winner will be notified via email using the email address as submitted in their original entry. In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- The winner will be subject to a verification process which may include, but not be limited to, the checking of business information.
- Once the prize claim has been verified the winner will be sent all necessary details relating to the delivery of their cheque. Once any cheque has been issued and delivered to the winner’s address it is the responsibility of the winner to cash the prize within six (6) months of the date of issue. Thereafter, the cheque will become void. The Promoter will not issue any replacement cheques.
- By taking part in the promotion, winner agrees that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities relating to the promotion.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, or reasonable belief to suspect collusion to subvert the terms of this promotion, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
- Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty, incorrect errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotional offer is not capable of running as planned due to events outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotional offer, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
- The Promoter’s decision in all promotional matters is final and binding.
Promoter: Nestlé Professional, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA
® Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.