Full Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé Confectionery (UK), York, YO91 1XY.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
- The promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man, Channel Island and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18+ only and excludes employees and the immediate families of Nestlé UK Ltd (“the Promoter”), Ticketmaster UK Ltd, its affiliated companies, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- Internet access required.
- Purchase necessary. Please retain promotional pack(s) and receipt(s) as proof of purchase showing date of purchase during the Promotional Period and prior to date of entry.
- No Purchase Necessary mail in option in Northern Ireland. See Clause 20 for details.
- VIP Ticketmaster Experience winners must hold a UK or ROI bank account.
- Maximum 2 entries per person per day and maximum of 1 prize type/person and maximum of 1 prize type/household. This applies to all periods of the promotion, including the main promotional period (00:00 12.09.22 – 23:59 06.11.22), the first late entry period (00:00 07.11.22 - 23:59 28.02.23) and the final late entry period (00:00 01.03.23 - 23:59 10.09.23). For clarification and avoidance of doubt, a prize tier is either 1 x top tier prize: VIP Ticketmaster experience up to the value of €/£1,000 in total, plus €/£1,000 travel allowance; or 1 x second tier prize: €/£250 Ticketmaster gift card. A maximum of 1 of each of these can be won by a person or a maximum of 1 of each of these can be won by a household only during the total promotional period.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, script, brute force or any other automated means, that person's entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- Each entry to the promotion must have a new pack and unique receipt as part of the entry requirements. Anyone trying to circumvent these rules stated in the Terms and Conditions by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Winners must retain promotional pack and receipts for verification (except No Purchase Necessary entrants from Northern Ireland).
- The main promotional period for entry to win 1 of 8 VIP Ticketmaster experiences is from 00:00 12.09.22 – 23:59 06.11.22. All valid entries will be entered into the master prize draw at the end of the main promotional period and the 8 x VIP Ticketmaster experience winners will be drawn at random. Daily draws will also take place each day during the main promotional period, from all valid entries received on the respective day only, for the chance to win 1 of 2 €/£250 Ticketmaster gift cards.
- After the main promotional period, there will still be an opportunity to win in each of the 2 late entry draws:
- The first late entry draw period, for the chance to win 1 of 2 x VIP Ticketmaster experiences, plus 1 of 2 x €/£250 Ticketmaster gift cards, will run between 00:00 on 07.11.22 and 23:59 on 28.02.23.
- The final late entry draw period, for the chance to win 1 of 2 x €/£250 Ticketmaster gift cards, will run between 00:00 on 01.03.23 and 23:59 on 10.09.23.
- Entries during the main promotion, depending on times, will be accepted into the relevant daily promotional draws. Entries are valid for the applicable daily draw only and will not roll over. Each promotional day will run from 00:00 to 23:59 throughout the promotional period.
As part of the main entry, participants will also have a chance to win 1 of 8 x VIP Ticketmaster experiences up to the value of €/£1,000 in total, plus €/£1,000 travel allowance. This draw will take place at the end of the main promotion, within 3 days of the promotion ending, from all valid entries received throughout the main promotion.
After the main promotion, participants will only be allowed to enter into a late entry draw. Entries are valid for the applicable draw only and will not roll over.
- In instances where promotional stock is in the marketplace in advance of the planned promotional start date of 12.09.22, anyone who has purchased a pack ahead of this date still has an opportunity to enter, within the daily limits and conditions as indicated in Clause 6. The Promoter will allow consumers to submit their entries at any point during the main promotional period, as long as they keep their receipt and promotional pack from the date they purchased it. Further details relating to this situation and for clarity can be found in Clause 3, 6, 18 and 55 of the full Terms and Conditions. Entries received after the closing dates of the late entry draws will not be accepted into the relevant promotion draws detailed.
- There are 56 daily prize draws. 2 x €/£250 gift cards are available to be won via a randomly selected daily prize draw during the main promotional period. Please note that 2 winners will be randomly selected each day (112 in total). All valid entries will also be entered into the master prize draw at the end of the main promotional period for a chance to win 1 of 8 x VIP Ticketmaster experiences.
- To enter the promotion for a chance to win in the daily prize draw, consisting of a €/£250 Ticketmaster gift card and also to be entered into the master prize draw to win a VIP Ticketmaster experience of the winner's choice worth up to €/£1,000, plus €/£1,000 travel allowance, at the end of the main promotion period, participants must:
- Purchase a participating promotional pack of Nestlé sharing bags or blocks whilst stocks last (see clause 21 for participating products);
- Visit www.nestle-promotions.co.uk/vipexperience or scan the QR code on the back of selected packs to be taken directly to the promotional microsite.
- Enter their full name, email address, county and country of residence and the last 4 digits of the barcode found on the back of the promotional pack to be entered into the daily prize draw to win a €/£250 Ticketmaster gift card. All valid entries will also be entered in to the master prize draw to win a VIP Ticketmaster experience of the winner's choice worth up to €/£1,000, plus €/£1,000 travel allowance:
- Entrants into the main promotional period will be entered into the daily prize draw to win a €/£250 Ticketmaster gift card. Daily draws during the week (Monday to Thursday) will be drawn the next working day. The daily draws on a Friday, or during weekends, will also be drawn the following working day, the Monday. The winners will be notified, by email, on the day after the draw has taken place.
- The master prize draw to win a VIP Ticketmaster experience will be drawn from all valid entries throughout the main promotional period and the winners will be notified, by email, the next working day after the draw has taken place.
- Entrants into any late entry draws will be entered into their respective late entry prize draw and will be notified, by email, within 14 days of each closing date if they are a winner.
- All daily prize draw winners will be asked to follow the instructions within the email for verification and to claim their €/£250 Ticketmaster gift card.
- All VIP Ticketmaster experience winners will be asked to follow the instructions within the email for verification and to claim their experience prize up to the value of €/£1,000, plus €/£1,000 travel allowance.
- Please retain your promotional pack containing the barcode and itemised receipt showing date of purchase during the Promotional Period or prior to date of entry for each entry as you will require these for verification purposes.
- Each receipt can only be used once. Entrants who do not give correct details, provide inaccurate or the wrong or incorrectly dated receipts or those who make an entry on someone else's behalf will be disqualified.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or invalid entries received outside any promotional period will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- To enter without purchase in Northern Ireland only – send your name, age, full postal address and email address to: Nestlé VIP Ticketmaster Experience Promotion NPN, Consumer Services, Nestlé UK Ltd, Haxby Road, York, YO91 1XY. Once the request has been verified, a 4 digit promotional code will be provided via email within 2 working days, which can then be entered on the microsite in order to enter the promotion. Only 1 entry per stamped, correctly mailed envelope. A maximum of 2 entries per person, per day throughout the promotional period. No purchase necessary applications must be received by 06.09.23. Only applications received by 31.10.22 will be processed before the end of the core promotional period. No Purchase Necessary requests will be subject to verification.
- Promotional products include:
Aero® Bubbles Peppermint Pouch Bag 92g
Aero® Giant Caramel Sharing Block 90g
Aero® Giant Dark&Milk Peppermint Sharing Block 90g
Aero® Giant Milk Chocolate Sharing Block 90g
Aero® Giant Peppermint Sharing Block 90g
Aero® Melts Caramel Pouch Bag 86g
Aero® Melts Milk Chocolate Pouch Bag 92g
KitKat® Bites Milk Chocolate Pouch Bag 90g
Milkybar® Giant White Chocolate Sharing Block 90g
Milkybar® White Chocolate Giant Buttons Pouch Bag 94g
Munchies® Pouch Bag 104g
Munchies® Salted Caramel Fudge Pouch Bag 97g
Rowntree's® Fruit Gums Pouch Bag 150g
Rowntree's® Fruit Pastilles Pouch Bag 143g
Rowntree's® Jelly Tots Pouch Bag 150g
Rowntree's® Randoms Pouch Bag 150g
Smarties® White Chocolate Pouch Bag 100g
- These products apply only when the pack features the 'WIN VIP Ticketmaster Experiences† - Plus €/£250 gift cards to be won every day†' promotional flash and while stocks last.
Top tier: VIP Ticketmaster experience worth up to €/£1,000
- Total of 10 x VIP Ticketmaster experiences to be won:
- 8 x Main period (1 x Master prize draw): 00:00 12.09.22 – 23:59 06.11.22.
- 2 x First late entry period: 00:00 07.11.22 – 23:59 28.02.23.
- Winners will be able to select an experience of their choice from the following categories: music, theatre, sport, comedy and family experiences. ROI winners will choose from Ticketmaster music events only.
- Following the master prize draw, winners will be contacted by Cloud Nine, who will share the available experiences to choose from. Cloud Nine will then work with each winner to book their VIP Ticketmaster experience to the maximum budget of €/£1,000.
- If the total cost of the winner's VIP Ticketmaster experience exceeds €/£1,000, the winner will need to cover any and all additional costs.
- All VIP Ticketmaster experiences must be agreed within 6 months of winner notification and the experience must be completed within 8 months of winner notification. Once agreed any amendments will be at the expense of the winner.
- All VIP Ticketmaster experiences are subject to availability and exclusions may apply. Any exclusions will be made apparent to the winner in advance of them selecting their preferred experience.
- Any changes made to the booking after confirmation will incur an amendment charge, which will need to be covered by the winner.
- All bookings must be made through: Cloud Nine Incentives Ltd, The Station, 7 High Street, Olney, Bucks, MK46 4EB. Tel: (0845) 121 4765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any transfers, travel insurance, meals and drinks, car hire, personal expenses, and all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the agreed experience will be at the expense of the winner.
- No cash alternative will be offered. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable in part or in full. In the event for any reason the user does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the user and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed.
- Age restrictions may apply. See selected event details for more information.
- Prior to booking the experience the Prize Provider will inform the winner of any age restrictions and other terms and conditions that may apply to individual elements of their chosen prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to adhere to such further terms and conditions including without limitation applicable health and safety guidelines.
- Cloud Nine Incentives act as agents – services provided are subject to the conditions specified by the suppliers.
€/£1,000 travel allowance will be issued via BACs transfer. Winners must provide all relevant bank details for BACS payment to Cloud Nine Incentives. Winners must provide their Account Name, Bank, Account Number and Sort Code. ROI winners must also supply their IBAN Number.
- Total of 116 x
€/£250 Ticketmaster gift card prizes to be won:
- 56 x Daily prize draws (2 x Prizes per daily draw): 00:00 12.09.22 – 23:59 06.11.22.
- 2 x First late entry period: 00:00 07.11.22 – 23:59 28.02.23.
- 2 x Final late entry period: 00:00 01.03.23 - 23:59 10.09.23
- The €/£250 Ticketmaster gift cards will be issued electronically within 7 days following win verification and will be supplied to winners via the email address provided on entry.
- eGift Cards issued to UK winners may only be used for purchases in the United Kingdom at www.ticketmaster.co.uk, for tickets to participating events taking place in the UK and other event-related products.
- eGift Cards issued to Irish winners may only be used for purchases in Ireland at www.ticketmaster.ie, for tickets to participating events taking place in Ireland and other event-related products.
- eGift Cards can be used against the purchase of Ticketmaster Products and associated services including booking fees and service charges, providing all costs are within the eGift Card balance.
- You cannot use your eGift Card to buy ticket insurance, to buy any goods or services other than Ticketmaster Products or to buy any goods or services on any third-party website, even if the website is linked from Ticketmaster (e.g. ticketweb.co.uk or universe.com).
- A payment for Ticketmaster Products, can be made partly using the eGift Card and partly by other accepted payment methods (for example, credit or debit cards). In respect of online purchases at www.ticketmaster.co.uk or www.ticketmaster.ie, the full value of any unused funds remaining on the Gift Card must be exhausted before another payment method will be accepted in respect of the remaining value of the transaction.
- When using your eGift Card for online transactions, you will need the gift card number and the 3 or 4 digit security number specified in the email which contains your eGift Card, in order to complete the transaction.
- UK gift cards valid for 12 months from issue. ROI gift cards valid for 60 months from issue. After this period they will be declared null and void and the balance will be wiped.
- Gift cards have non monetary value and cannot be transferred or sold.
- The prize is non-negotiable and non-transferable.
- Once the eGift Card has been issued and delivered to the winner's email address, it is the responsibility of the winner. The promoter will not issue any replacement Gift Cards.
- Redemption and use of the voucher must adhere to Ticketmaster's terms and conditions found at: https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/giftcards or https://www.ticketmaster.ie/giftcards.
Winner selection and notification
- A total of 8 x VIP Ticketmaster experience winners and 2 reserves will be drawn within 3 working days of the main promotional period from all genuine, valid entries via an independently verified process. Winners of the master prize draw to win a VIP Ticketmaster Experience worth up to
€/£1,000, plus €/£1,000 travel allowance, will be contacted via email within 3 days of the draw taking place.
- The 2 x winners of the daily
€/£250 Ticketmaster gift card prize and 2 reserves will be randomly selected from all genuine, valid entries, every day via an independently verified process within the timescales specified, i.e the next available working day. Winners of the daily prize draws will be contacted via email after the relevant prize draw has taken place.
- Winners of the late entry draws will be contacted via email within 2 weeks of the relevant draws taking place.
- All winners will be asked to follow the instructions within the email for verification and to claim their prize.
- Please retain winning communication until any prize has been verified.
- Winners will be subject to a full verification process. Winners will be required to provide their promotional pack with the barcode and also the relevant proof of purchase in order to verify their claim (excluding Northern Ireland winners). If the winner has entered multiple times, the Promoter reserves the right to request receipt proof of all of the entries.
- All prize draw winners will be notified of their win via the email provided on entry, to confirm the claim process. Winners will have 14 days to claim their prize from first contact. There will be a request for further information such as proof of ID, valid phone number and address, together with the purchased promotional pack details and proof of purchase as detailed above. If the winner has entered multiple times, the Promoter reserved the right to request receipt proof and promotional pack of all the entries.
- In the event that any winner is ineligible, does not claim their prize within the stated claim period, rejects their prize, is disqualified from the promotion or if any prize is not claimed, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw their prize which will be forfeited, and a reserve, drawn next in line from the orginal applicable draw will be contacted. If after 3 attempts (main winner and 2 reserves) the prize is not successfully claimed then the promoter reserves the right to include it in the final late entry draw. Please note, any VIP Ticketmaster experiences unclaimed following the first late entry period will be declared null and void.
- If more than 1 person from the same household has potentially won the same prize then the second drawn winner will be deemed ineligible and their prize will be awarded to the first reserve.
- Following verification, winners of the VIP Ticketmaster Experiences will be requested to confirm their bank details via a secure GDPR tool to receive the €/£1,000 travel allowance by BACs transfer. Travel allowances will then be paid within 30 days of confirmation.
- Once verified by an independent third party, Top Tier prize winners only will be contacted via email within 7 days in order to confirm their win has been verified and confirm next steps in order for them to book their chosen VIP Ticketmaster Experience via Cloud Nine.
- 2 x VIP Ticketmaster Experience winners, plus 2 x €/£250 Ticketmaster gift card winners and reserves will be drawn in the first late entry draw and winners only will be contacted via the email provided on entry within 2 weeks of the first late entry draw taking place, following the same process as the main promotional period. 2 x €/£250 Ticketmaster gift card winners and reserves will be drawn in the final late entry draw and winners only will be contacted via the email provided on entry within 2 weeks of the final late entry draw taking place, following the same process as the main promotional period.
- First late entry period: 00:00 07.11.22 – 23:59 28.02.23
- Final late entry period: 00:00 01.03.23 - 23:59 10.09.23
- Any remaining prizes not won or any prizes that remain unclaimed following the close of the main promotional period will be incorporated into the late entry draws as detailed. Where a prize is not claimed, the Promoter reserves the right to further contact reserves to fulfil any prizes not claimed in this instance, with the original winner being withdrawn and the prize forfeited. If this process is not successful in contacting winners or reserve winners after 2 reasonable attempts to do so then any remaining prizes not won or any prizes that remain unclaimed following the close of the final late entry draw will be declared null and void. Any prizes left unclaimed at the end of February from the main promotional period (00:00 12.09.22 – 23:59 06.11.22) will be forfeited and re-entered into the prize pool for the first late entry draw (00:00 07.11.22 – 23:59 28.02.23). Any unclaimed VIP Ticketmaster experiences prizes only at the end of the first late entry draw will be declared null and void. Following this, any gift card prizes only left unclaimed as of 10.09.23 will be forfeited and re-entered into the prize pool for the final late entry draw (00:00 01.03.23 – 23:59 10.09.23). If this process is not successful in contacting winners or reserve winners after two (2) reasonable attempts to do so, then any remaining prizes not won or any prizes that remain unclaimed following the close of the final late entry draw will be declared null and void.
- All winners of the €/£250 Ticketmaster gift card will first have to be verified, following receipt of information. Once verified, they will then be sent their €/£250 Ticketmaster gift card following the same process as the main promotional period.
- For assistance with claiming your prize please contact Nestlé Consumer Services either by email at email@example.com or by telephone on Freephone 00800 6378 5385 (UK + ROI).
- The Promoter's decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
- Any and all costs incurred by obtaining time off from work or study to take part in the promotion or the main promotional prize are the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for costs incurred.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- All entrants will be required to provide a genuine email address that is personal, valid and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or is incorrect or an alias, the entry may be considered incomplete and therefore the Promoter reserves the right to invalidate the entry.
- In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- Last 4 digits of the barcodes must be entered online exactly as they appear on the pack. Each barcode that is entered on the promotional microsite must be a separate purchase with a corresponding itemised receipt in order for the entry to be valid. Please retain for any prize claim.
- Barcodes have no value and cannot be transferred or sold.
- In ROI this promotion is carried out under under licence issued by Dundalk District Court and held by Dublin Simon Community, 5 Red Cow Lane, Smithfield, Dublin 7. The purpose of this lottery is to raise funds to help homelessness in Ireland.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the microsite or any combination thereof;
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of barcodes at any point during the operation of this promotion;
- Any damage, injury or loss of earnings incurred directly or indirectly in relation to this promotion.
- Conduct of entry: The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the QR code redemption process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms & Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
If, due to unforeseen circumstances, a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize, or part of a prize, for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the participant.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for purchase, address and identity details (passport, driving licence or equivalent) which they must provide within 14 calendar days and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion's entry requirements or otherwise, where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding. It will not respond to any correspondence.
- By taking part in the promotion, winners agree that Nestlé may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in reasonable marketing activities and publicity relating to the promotion. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or if consent given, image or statements made by the entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the promotion. Winners are not obliged to agree to any request.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant's local courts.