Full Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communication, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions, and by entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: LNCD UK, Red Central, 60 High Street, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1SH
- The promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18+ only, and excludes employees and the immediate families of LNCD UK (“the Promoter”), its affiliated companies, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- Internet access required.
- Purchase necessary. Please retain promotional packaging and receipt(s) as proof of purchase, showing date of purchase during the promotional period and prior to date of entry for verification. Claims on multiple purchases require all promotional packaging and relevant receipts to be kept as these may be requested.
- All winners must have a valid UK or ROI bank account.
- Maximum 2 entries per person / per week during the promotional period. Maximum 1 prize per person and maximum 1 prize per household. This applies to all periods of the promotion, including the main promotional period (00:01 on 23.10.23 – 23:59 on 03.12.23), the first late entry period (00:00 on 04.12.23 to 23:59 on 31.12.23) and the second late entry period (00:00 on 01.01.24 to 23:59 on 28.01.24). All prizes will be fulfilled via BACS bank transfer.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programmes, applications, scripts, alias accounts, brute force or any other automated means, that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize/s awarded will be void.
- Each entry to the promotion must have a new pack and unique receipt as part of the entry requirements. Anyone trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms and Conditions by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
- The main promotional period for the chance to win a €/£2,500 cash prize every week, opens at 00:01 on 23.10.23 and closes each Sunday at 23:59 until the final closing date on 03.12.23. Weekly prize draws will take place each week during the main promotional period, from all valid entries received in the respective week.
- There are 6 x weekly prize draws in total, with draws taking place the next working day following the end of the previous week. Please see table below for each weeks start and end date, along with prize draw dates:
WEEK START END DRAW 1 23.10.23 29.10.23 30.10.23 2 30.10.23 05.11.23 06.11.23 3 06.11.23 12.11.23 13.11.23 4 13.11.23 19.11.23 20.11.23 5 20.11.23 26.11.23 27.11.23 6 27.11.23 03.12.23 04.12.23
- After the main promotional period, there will still be an opportunity to win in each of the 2x late entry draws:
- The first late entry draw period, for the chance to win a £/€2,500 cash prize, will run between 00:00 on 04.12.23 to 23:59 on 31.12.23.
- The final late entry draw period, for the chance to win a £/€2,500 cash prize, will run between 00:00 on 01.01.24 to 23:59 on 28.01.24.
- Entries, depending on the time of the entry, will be entered into the relevant weekly draw only and will not roll over from week to week.
After the main promotional period, participants will be allowed to enter into a late entry draw. Entries are valid for the applicable draw only and will not roll over.
- In instances where promotional packs are in the marketplace in advance of the planned promotional start date of 23.10.23, anyone who has purchased a pack ahead of this date still has the opportunity to enter, within the weekly limits and conditions as indicted above. The Promoter will allow consumers to submit their entries into a draw at any point during the main promotional period, as long as they keep their receipt and promotional packaging from the date they purchased it.
- To enter a prize draw to be in with the chance of winning £/€2,500 cash, participants must:
- Purchase a promotional pack of Lactalis Crème Desserts and Mousse products, whilst stocks last (see Clause below for participating products)
- Visit www.nestle-promotions.co.uk/wincash
- Enter their full name, email address and country of residence, along with the last 4 digits of the product barcode found on the back of promotional packs, to be entered into a prize draw to win £/€2,500 cash.
- Entrants into the main promotional period will be entered into a weekly prize draw for a chance to win £/€2,500 cash. Weekly prize draws start and end dates are set out above.
- Entrants into the late entry draws will be entered into the respective prize draw on the dates as detailed above.
- For each entry, please retain the promotional pack containing the barcode and each entries itemised receipt showing the date of purchase, as you may need this for verification purposes.
- Receipts can only be used once, by the person who purchased the product. Entrants who do not give correct details, provide inaccurate or the wrong receipt or those who make an entry on someone else's behalf will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any proof of purchase / receipts that:
- Are out of focus / blurry;
- Do not have the correct product clearly visible;
- Show a purchase date outside of the Promotional Period unless prior to the start date due to promotional stock making it into the marketplace early or after date of entry;
- Show store locations in geographical locations outside the stated promotional area; or
- Are not unique to the individual.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or invalid entries received outside of any of the promotional periods will not be accepted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Promotional products include:
Milkybar® Mixups Creme Dessert 4x65g
Milkybar® White Chocolate Creme Dessert 4x65g
Milkybar® White Chocolate Creme Dessert 2x65g
Milkybar® Gold Creme Dessert 2x65g
Milkybar® Gold Creme Dessert 4x65g
Milkybar® White Chocolate Mousse 4x55g
Rolo® Creme Dessert 4x65g
Rolo® Creme Dessert 2x65g
Aero® Peppermint Chocolate Mousse 4x58g
Aero® Milk Chocolate Mousse 4x59g
Aero® Chocolate Caramel Mousse 4x58g
Aero® Creations Milk Chocolate Mousse 4x57g
- These products apply only when the pack features the 'WIN £/€ 2,500 Every Week!†' promotional flash, subject to availability and while stocks last.
- Each promotional pack barcode can only be used once with a corresponding proof of purchase. Any attempts to enter the same code more than once without relevant individual receipts, use codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any codes not intended for use in this promotion, may result in disqualification and all such entries will be declared void.
- There are a total of 8 x £/€2,500 cash prizes available to be won across the entire promotional period.
- 6 x prizes via weekly prize draws during the main promotional period (1 x prize per week): 00:01 on 23.10.23, closing each following Sunday until the last weekly draw on Sunday 23:59 on 03.12.23.
- 2 x prizes via late entry prize draws:
First late entry period 00:00 on 04.12.23 to 23:59 on 31.12.23.
Final late entry period 00:00 on 01.01.24 to 23:59 on 28.01.24.
- All cash prizes will be fulfilled via BACS bank transfer. Winners must provide their bank details including; Account Name, Account Number and Sort Code via a secure link, or their prize will be unabled to be fulfilled. ROI winners must also supply their IBAN Number.
- The prize is non-negotiable and non-transferable. No alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
Winner Selection and Notification
- A total of 1 x winner and 2 reserves will be drawn weekly via an independently verified random computerised programme from all eligible entries received within the timescale specified, i.e. the next available working day, during the main promotional period. Winners of the weekly prize draws will be contacted via email within 2 working days of the relevant prize draw taking place.
- For each late entry period, 1 x winner and 2 reserves will be drawn via an independently verified random computerised programme from all eligible entries received the next working day following the end of each late entry period. Winners of the late entry draws will be contacted via email within 2 working days of the relevant draws taking place.
- A winner will be voided if they have previously won or if there is a previous winner within their household during the relevant promotional period.
- Winners will be subject to a full verification process.
- All winners will be asked to follow the instructions within the email for verification and to claim their prize.
- Please retain winning communication until any prize has been verified.
- All prize draw winners will be notified of their win via the email address provided on entry, to confirm the claim process. Winners will have 14 days to claim their prize from first contact. There will be a request via a secure link for further information such as proof of ID including age, valid phone number, bank details and address including country of residence if no objection is received, together with the purchased promotional pack details and proof of purchase as detailed above. If a winner has entered multiple times, the Promoter reserves the right to request receipt proof and promotional pack for all the entries.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. Two (2) reminder emails will be sent out to winners. In the event that any winner is ineligible, does not claim their prize within the stated claim period, rejects their prize, is disqualified from the promotion or if any prize is not claimed, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw their prize which will be forfeited, and a reserve, drawn next in line from the original applicable draw will be contacted. If after attempts to contact the initial winner and the 2 reserves, the prize is not successfully claimed then the Promoter reserves the right to include it in any subsequent draws.
- Any remaining prizes not won or any prizes that remain unclaimed following the close of the main promotional period will be incorporated into the first late entry draw.
- In the first late entry draw, if a prize is not claimed, as above, the Promoter reserves the right to contact reserve winners (up to 2) to fulfil any prizes not claimed in this instance, with the original winner being withdrawn and the prize forfeited. If this process is not successful in contacting reserve winners after 2 reasonable attempts to do so, then any remaining prizes not won or any prizes that remain unclaimed will be passed to the last late entry draw. If, following the close of the final late entry draw no prize has been claimed, it will be declared null and void.
Thus, any prizes left unclaimed from the main promotional period after reserve contacts have been exhausted, will be forfeited and re-entered into the prize pool for a late entry draw. Following this, prizes left unclaimed from the last late entry draw will be declared null and void. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account in case they are a winner.
- Once any prize claim has been verified the winner will be sent all necessary details relating to the delivery of the prize. The prize will be transferred by BACS to a UK or ROI Bank account of the winner within 14 days of the confirmation of the win.
- For assistance with claiming your prize please contact Nestlé Consumer Services either by email at consumer.services@UK.nestle.com or by telephone on Freephone 0800 00 00 30 for UK and 00800 6378 5385 for ROI.
- The Promoter's decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
- In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- The last 4 digits of the barcodes must be entered online exactly as they appear on the pack. Each barcode that is entered on the promotional microsite must be a separate purchase with a corresponding itemised receipt in order for the entry to be valid. Please retain receipt for any prize claim.
- Barcodes have no value and cannot be transferred or sold.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the microsite or any combination thereof;
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of barcodes at any point during the operation of this promotion;
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Conduct of entry: The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the redemption process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms & Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the participant.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for purchase, address and identity details (passport, driving licence or equivalent) which they must provide within 14 calendar days and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion's entry requirements or otherwise, where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding. It will not respond to any correspondence.
- By taking part in the promotion, winners agree that LNCD UK may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in reasonable marketing activities and publicity relating to the promotion. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or if consent given, image or statements made by the entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the promotion. Winners are not obliged to agree to any request.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant's local courts.